Sunday, March 15, 2009

new blog!

hye world!
yeah so we decided to make a blog....
first of all, we're not married...we're two straight guys trying to get laid...hahaks
every time we plan to get laid it turns out to be a DISASTER..so yeah

johan: my goal in life is to get plastic surgery n get boob implants, yeah!
i know many guys feel the way i do but wont admit it...hahaks!
im 16 this year n want to get a motorbike, but mommy says no!
i totally love frisbee n football, thts like wat i do to fill my boring life
k bye.

tim: I'm the total opposite of Johan. I DONT want boob implants, or plastic surgery
.i'm fine with the way i am . but i think i have too many blonde moments in my life, and my life is plain and boring , cos all i do is eat ,sleep ,shard. the main objective to why we have this blog is
to just to share our feelings... OMG , we sound gay.
uhh.. k bye. LOVES !!!

tht concludes our first post...we predict many more in the future
next topic will be abt our love life(not OUR love life but our individual love lifes) IF we have any by then...k bye!!!!!
-jo/tim
LOVES !!!

3 comments:

  1. so does tht mean u liked it orrrr???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha johan why u want a boob job? u laready have MOOBS and MITS! HAHAHAHA and yr blog is soo gayy. link me up yeah? :p AHAHHA

    ReplyDelete